UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification regarding filling of National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 12thStd qualifications. These 400 National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 31.12.2020 to 19.01.2021.
- Organization : The Union Public Service Commission
- Post : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : NO.03/2021-NDA-I
- Vacancies : 400
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 30 December 2020
- Last Date : 19 January 2021
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- National Defence Academy : 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry) 30
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.100
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- As per norms
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 31 Dec 2020 to 19 Jan 2021.