SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator Posts are in Across India.
- Organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Post : LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 6000
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.25,500 -81,100 (Per Month)
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 06 November 2020
- Last Date : 15 December 2020
1. LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : –
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : –
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : –
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ : –
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant : Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operators : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Others : Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Exam
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test / Skill Test.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 06-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online : 17-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 19-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 21-12-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 12 to 27-04-2021
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type) : To be notified later
How to Apply?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 06 Nov 2020 to 15 Dec 2020.