South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: South Western Railway has released the job notification regarding filling of Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 984 Trade Apprentices Post are in South Western Railway, Hubballi, Karnataka. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 10.12.2020 to 09.01.2021.
- Organisation : South Western Railway
- Post : Trade Apprentice
- Job Type : Apprentice
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 1004
- Job Location : Bengaluru, Hubballi, Mysuru
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 10 December 2020
- Last Date : 09 January 2020
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/ SCVT).
- Fitter : 151 (UR-83, SC-23, ST-11, OBC-24)
- Welder : 05 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Electrician : 76 (UR-42, SC-11, ST-6, OBC-17)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic : 16 (UR-9, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4)
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 39 (UR-21, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-9)
Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubbalii
- Fitter : 97 (UR-49, SC-15, ST-7, OBC-26)
- Welder : 32 (UR-16, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9)
- Machinist : 08 (UR-4, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Turner : 09 (UR-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Electrician : 29 (UR-15, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-8)
- Carpenter : 11 (UR-6, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-3)
- Painter : 15 (UR-8, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4)
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 16 (UR-9, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4)
- Fitter (Diesel Loco Shed) : 37 (UR-18, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-10)
- Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed) : 17 (UR-8, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5)
- Electrician General : 79 (UR-40, SC-12, ST-5, OBC-22)
- Fitter (Carriage & Wagon) : 117 (UR-60, SC-17, ST-8, OBC-32)
- Programming and System Administration Assistant : 10 (UR-4, SC-2, ST-2, OBC-2)
- Welder : 10 (UR-4, SC-2, ST-2, OBC-2)
- Fitter : 10 (UR-4, SC-2, ST-2, OBC-2)
- Fitter : 60 (UR-30, SC-9, ST-5, OBC-16)
- Welder : 02 (UR-2)
- Electrician : 43 (UR-22, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-12)
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 70 (UR-35, SC-11, ST-5, OBC-19)
- Stenographer : 02 (UR)
Central Workshop, Mysuru
- Fitter : 18 (UR-9, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5)
- Turner : 04 (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Machinist : 05 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Welder : 06 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Electrician : 04 (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Painter : 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA) : 03 (UR-2, OBC-2)
- The general candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date of notification.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disabilities, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- For all other candidates : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates : No Fee
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- As per norms
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Trade Apprentices, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 10 Dec 2020 to 10 Jan 2021.