KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released the notification for filling up the Technician-III/Electrical Vacancies. Candidates can download the Qualification, Remuneration, Application Procedure & other details in our blog. This Application Form Will Be Available From 28.10.2020 to 27.11.2020.Check Here Details
Desirable Qualification For the KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering WILL Not be accepted in lieu of CCAA/ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified.
- Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT.
Pay Scale For the KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020:
7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 02 with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
Age Limit For the KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020:
The Maximum Upper Age Limit 18 to 33 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee For the KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020:
Rs.250 (Refunded) for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ Female /Minorities /Economically backward class candidates and Rs.500 for all other candidates.
How To Apply For the KRCL Technician Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are advised to visit only the official websites of KRCL http://konkanrailway.com
- One application ONLY is required to be submitted for the notified posts in this notification. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one application against this notification shall result in disqualification and department.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application.
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link on the official website of KRCL.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application form completely without errors as no correction shall be allowed after successful payment.
- Applicants must take a printout of the computer-generated acknowledgement slip after successful payment and keep it safely for future reference.
- For any application difficulties/queries at the time of filing online application please mail to Recruitment Cell help desk mail id- “Recruitment Cell Help Desk” [email protected] Only applications queries will be resolved and mailed to the candidates mail ID.
- No personal grievances shall be entertained in the above help desk mail ID. The help desk mail id shall remain active only till the closing date of filling the online application.