www.pscbullet.com is completely exam guides of Kerala Psc and other competitive exams. Here we are publishing the part of model questions of ‘High Court Assistant‘. Please mark your review and comment your opinion and suggestions.
1. The smallest and lightest bone in the human body:
[a] Nasal bone
2. Who is the author of the book ‘Lives of Others’?
[a] Pranab Mukherjee
[b] Hilary Clinton
[c] Neel Mukherjee
[d] Rajdeep Sardesai
3. Who is also known as Muthukutti Swami?
[a] Chattampi Swami
[b] Vaikunta Swami
[c] Narayana Guru Swami
[d] Vagbhatananda Swami
4. Who did first Malayalam printing?
[a] Benjamin Baily
[b] Herman Gundert
[c] Johannes Gon Salvez
[d] Anjelos Francis
5. Which is the largest city on the banks of Godavari?
6. Methane gas is invented by the scientist:
[a] Alexandro Volta
[b] Alexander Fleming
[c] John Dalton
[d] Thomas Alwa Edison
7. Which river was considered as sacred by the Vedic Aryans?
8. What was the original name of Swami Dayananda Saraswathi?
[a] Kesab Chandra Sen
[b] Narendranath Dutta
[d] Mohan Roy
9. Who was the Chief Organiser of the ‘Ghadar Movement’?
[a] Lala Hardayal
[b] Mahatma Gandhi
[c] Lala Lajpat Rai
[d] Lal Chand Falak
10. The famous Tirunelli Temple lies in the valley of :
11. The transformer works on which principle:
[a] Electrostatic Force
[b] Magnetostatic Force
[c] Snell’s Law
[d] Electromagnetic induction
12. A person suffering from bleeding gum need in his food:
[c] Vitamin K
[d] Cod Liver Oil
13. What is the official name of India?
[a] Democratic State of India
[b] Republic of India
[c] Socialist State of India
[d] Socialist Secular India
14. Which is the tree generally grown for forestation?
[a] Mango Tree
[b] Coconut Tree
[c] Banyan Tree
15. Gayathripuzha is the tributary of which river?
[b] Bharatha Puzha
16. KSEB was formed in the year :
17. The Fundamental Rights of the Indian Citizens are enshrined in:
[a] The Preamble
[b] Part III of the constitution
[c] Part IV of the constitution
[d] Part V-A of the constitution
18. The inventor of world wide web:
[a] Tim Berner’s Lee
[b] Marc Andreessen
[c] James H Clark
[d] Robert Cailliau
19. A device that modulates signals to encode digital information and demodulates signals to decode the transmitted information:
20. Who is considered to be the first programmer?
[a] Ada Lovelace
[b] Alan Turing
[c] Charles Babbage
[d] Von Neumann
|Download Pdf File||HCA Model Question|