www.pscbullet.com is completely exam guides of Kerala Psc and other competitive exams. Here we are publishing the part of model questions of ‘High Court Assistant‘. Please mark your review and comment your opinion and suggestions.
1. An ecosystem has two components namely
[a] Weeds an Trees
[b] Biotic and Abiotic
[c] Frogs and men
[d] Plants an animals
2. Plants that grow under average temperature and moisture condition are called
3. Potato is a modified form of
4. The branch of zoology which deals with the study of tissue is
5. The most important foods are derived from
6. Which of the following are mostly woody trees, always perennials and never herbs or annuals?
7. Which one of the following ecosystems covers the largest area of the earth’s surface?
[a] Desert Ecosystem
[b] Grassland Ecosystem
[c] Mountain Ecosystem
[d] Marine Ecosystem
8. Bacterial action changes dead leaves into
[d] None of the above
9. The function of a cell wall is
[a] To give definite shape to the cell
[b] To provide mechanical strength and protection to the cell
[c] To prevent the cell from desiccation
[d] All of the above
10. The leaf blight of paddy is caused by
11. To prevent loss of weight plants reduce transpiration by
[a] Reducing the size of leaves
[b] Developing hair around stomata
[c] Shedding of leaves
[d] All are correct
12. Which of the following is a cellulose fiber?
13. Which one of the following grows under the plant?
[b] Bengal gram
14. Within the cell, the site of respiration is the
15. Arabica and Robusta are two main varieties of ___ cultivated in India
16. Economically the most important forest of India
[b] Tropical deciduous forest
[c] Thorn forest
[d] Evergreen forest
17. The crop which considers frost as its enemy
18. Transport of food from leaves to other parts of plant is termed as
19. Which is regarded as a link between the living and the non-living?
20. Which of the following has been found useful in keeping cholesterol level down?
|Download Pdf File||HCA Model Question|